Friday, May 16, 2008

Advice on Livin Large for the Ladies

1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every color.


3. Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila


4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!


5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).


6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.


7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just my personality.


8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.


9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.


10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.


11. When life gives you lemons - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.


1
2. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from work that might need a reason to smile

No comments: