Friday, February 06, 2009

Celebrate Something Beautiful Today

We get to look at each day and choose to see what’s right about it. We can allow each day to launch us closer to who we are becoming and one day further away from who we once were. If we want, we can take our own oath to celebrate something beautiful today.

Look for the opportunities

Beautiful things and beautiful moments are all around us just waiting for us to join the celebration. For me, it is the simple things that hold the most beauty.

* When I open my eyes in the morning and realize God has given me another day to move closer to my purpose, I struggle just a bit to convince my body to leave the warm bed and begin moving in that direction. Soon, after I’m a little more alert, I drink-in the solace of the early morning and begin to celebrate the day before me.

Continued...

No comments: