Wednesday, November 04, 2009

22 Ways to Feel Alive Again

The following ways to feel alive again are ones that the results can be realized almost immediately. It is my hope I will begin learning to do more of these when I find myself feeling worn down and before my body meets the wall again. I hope you find some inspiration from this list, too:

1. Face a window and allow the sun to wash over your face. Soak it in and allow its warmth to settle in those dark places deep inside of you that need some extra energy.
2. Stop obsessing over the what ifs and turn to prayer instead. When I pray I don’t always ask for my problems to be removed; I ask for the strength to overcome them.
3. Spend 10 minutes outside during a lunch break. Just a few minutes outdoors can restore our energy and refresh our attitudes.
4. There’s no replacement for getting adequate sleep. Get to bed on time and rest.

Read more

No comments: