Saturday, August 24, 2013

Motivational Songs

Although I embrace 'positivity', sometimes it's a struggle to stay positive. That's why I am so into positive quotations and affirmations. The world will always try to beat you back from what you try to achieve. Here is a list of pop songs with a positive message that I have on my ipod - classified as Positive Vibes :) Remember, even though inspirational music has the power to drive and motivate you, nothing beats the sound of your inner voice.

1. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
2. Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
3. The Final Countdown – Europe
4. We Are the Champions – Queen
5. We Will Rock You – Queen
6. I’ve Got the Power – The Hit Crew
7. It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
8. Affirmation – Savage Garden
9. Beautiful Day – U2
10. What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
11. I Feel Good – James Brown
12. I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
13. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
14. Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
15. Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
16. I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
17. You Gotta Be - Des’ree
18. When You Believe – Mariah Carey/ Whitney Houston
19. Hero – Mariah Carey
20. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
21. Bad Day – Daniel Powter
22. Man In The Mirror – Michael Jackson
23. I’m Alive – Celine Dione
24. Tub Thumping – Chumba Wumba
25. Loose Yourself – Eminem
26. Remember The Name – Fort Minor
27. Till I Collapse – Eminem
28. Return to Innocence – Enigma
29. O Fortuna – Carmina Burana
30. Orinoco Flow – Enya
31. Only Time - Enya
32. True to Your Heart – 98 degrees & Stevie Wonder
33. Fly – Celine Dione
34. Now We Are Free – Lisa Gerard
35. When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
36. New Day – Celine Dione
37. One Day More – Les Miserables
38. The Prayer – Celine Dione & Andrea Bocelli
39. Nessun Dorma – Pavarotti
40. Time To Say Goodbye – Sarah Brightman & Andrea Boccelli

No comments: