Friday, August 09, 2013

Man Confesses on Facebook to Killing Wife

The Miami-Dade police really had this one handed to them on a silver platter. Thirty-one-year-old Derek Medina provided the evidence and confession to his wife’s murder by posting a photo of Jennifer Alonso’s dead body on Facebook along with the message, “I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news.” He went on to write an additional post: “My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore abuse so I hope u understand me.” When police arrived at Medina’s home, they found Alonso’s 10-year-old daughter from a previous relationship unharmed, and determined Medina’s wife had died of gunshot wounds. While police have called the incident a homicide and took Medina into custody, they haven't charged him and are still investigating.

Read more

No comments: