There is nothing like a delicious casserole recipe for breakfast. Cracker Barrel Ham and Egg Casserole is an American classic, loaded with cheese, eggs and ham that can feed any hungry family. Wonderfully seasoned, it's no surprise that it remains a classic casserole that is made in households across the country. If you haven't tried a ham and egg casserole this recipe is the one to try. There is no other one out there that tastes as good.
•6 to 8 slices of white bread
•5 eggs, beaten
•1/4 teaspoon salt
•1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
•1/4 cup milk
•1/2 cup cooked ham, cubed
•1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
2. Cut crust off the bread and trim it to fit the casserole dish.
3. In a bowl beat together the eggs and add in the milk, salt and pepper. Continue to mix.
4. Pour the eggs over the bread and spinkle with ham pieces.
5. Top with cheeseand bake for 20 minutes, uncovered. The casserole is done with the eggs are firm.