Easy casserole recipes like this Minnesota Pizza Hot Dish are the perfect weeknight dish, or when you're short on time. It's like a pizza and pasta all-in-one dish; your family will surely love it!
• 1 pound ground beef (hamburger)
• 2 jars of pizza sauce
• 3/4 package of extra wide egg noodles
• 1 (8-ounce) package Cheddar cheese fancy shredded
• 1 cup milk
• 1 can (small) sliced mushrooms
• 1/2 onion, cut up
• pepperoni slices, as desired
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Brown ground beef, and while that is browning boil the noodles (according to package directions).
3.Then mix all ingredients together, but only half of the cheese, and put in a cake pan/casserole dish, top with the rest of the cheese, and bake for 1 hour.
Read more at http://www.recipelion.com/Casserole-Recipes/Minnesota-Pizza-Hot-Dish/ml/1/?utm_source=ppl-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recipelion20131120#iQMjorVDp55FwAQd.99