Friday, January 24, 2014
Quick Saucy Chicken Casserole
This quick and easy recipe is so simple and feeds a whole crowd. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it's budget friendly so you can make it over and over.
Cooking Time: 30 min
• 3 cups cut-up chicken or turkey
• 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 16 ounces mixed vegetables
• 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic
• 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
• 1 1/2 cups milk
• 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1.Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Mix chicken, soup, vegetables, poultry seasoning and garlic in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 " baking dish.
3.Stir Bisquick and milk until blended. Pour over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Bake 30-32 min. or until crust is a light, golden, brown.