What many of us want is this:
1. A coalition of civilizations, not a clash of civilizations.
2. A world in which humanitarian rather than economic values are the ordering principle for human civilization.
3. A world where love is the new bottom line.
4. A world where waging peace, not waging war, is the way to secure our national interests.
5. A world where we recognize that in order to create peace, we must eradicate poverty, expand economic opportunities for women, and increase educational opportunities for children around the world.
6. Peace in Syria. Peace in Israel and Palestine. Peace everywhere in the world.
In order to achieve #6, we need God's help. In order to achieve #1-#5, He needs ours.