[Or, "Welcome to my life."]
* Not being able to check E-mail attachments without first
seeing who's behind you.
* Fabric walls offer little protection from gunfire.
* The walls are too close together for the hammock to work
* Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
* When you quit and walk out, there's no door to slam.
* Being told to "think outside the box" when you're in a
freakin' box all day long.
* 23 power cords - 1 outlet.
* The carpet has been there since 1976 (or older) and shows
more signs of life than your coworkers.
* If you talk to yourself it causes all the surrounding
cubicle inhabitants to pop their heads over the wall and say
"What? I didn't hear you."
* You always have the feeling that someone is watching you,
but by the time you turn to look they're gone.