As simple as can be for slow cooker soup recipes, yet delicious beyond words. That's what you'll be thinking when you make up this irresistible Cheddar Cheese Soup for your slow cooker. Guaranteed to please everyone at the table.
Cooking Time: 3 hr 30 min
* 1 can cream of celery soup
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 pound mild cheddar cheese, grated
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* paprika to taste
* 1 tablespoon sherry (optional)
* 1 1/4 cups milk or light cream
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
* cayenne pepper to taste
1. Pour soups in slow cooker.
2. Add cheese, soy, paprika and sherry.
3. Cover with lid and set on low for 3 hours.
4. Add milk and cook for 30 minutes or until steaming hot. Season to taste.