With your expectations set on positive, here are some attitude adjustments to try:
- I’ll let the holidays flow, rather than trying to make them fit into a fixed schedule.
- I’ll remember that people are more important than things.
- I’ll relax my expectations for myself and others this year.
- I’m going to live in the present moment and enjoy each activity for itself instead of always thinking about what is ahead of me.
- I’m going to approach the holidays with a sense of joyful anticipation and wonder, just like I did when I was a child.
You have choices in this business of Christmas celebrations. The responsibility is always your own. The true meaning of the holidays is one of joy, love, peace, and happiness. Cultivate a child-like awe and appreciation and have a Merry Christmas!