- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (3 oz.)bag bacon pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the bacon pieces.
- Now top with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top. Season with salt & pepper.
- Now add 1/3 of the bacon pieces and another 1/3 of shredded cheese.
- Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
- Finish with the remaining 1/3 cheddar cheese and remaining 1/3 of bacon pieces.
- Pour 3/4 cup milk all over the top.
Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours. Check it at the 4 hour mark as some slo-cookers do cook faster than other.